B.C. invites 168 immigration candidates in first PNP draw of 2021
B.C. invited 168 candidates to apply for a provincial nomination for permanent residence on January 5, 2021.
The British Columbia Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) issued invitations through the Express Entry BC (EEBC) and Skills Immigration streams.
Candidates were invited under the following sub-categories: Skilled Worker, International Graduate, and Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled.
Below is a more detailed breakdown of the sub-categories included in the draw and the minimum scores required in order to receive an invitation :
- Skills Immigration: Skilled Worker: 95
- Skills Immigration: International Graduate: 95
- Skills Immigration Entry-Level and Semi-Skilled: 77
- Express Entry BC: Skilled Worker: 99
- Express Entry BC: International Graduate: 99